Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Lavish Lavender Bridal Shower

The color lavender and butterflies, my two favorites, and I believe a perfect combination. These two beautiful cookies, bridal corset and cake, are decorated with a white background and a lavender butterfly  accent. The finished favor is wrapped in a cellophane bag with pretty purple and white a ribbon.





If your bride has a sweet tooth or if you're looking for something different to do at a
bridal shower check this out! I found this elegant and beautiful candy buffet from
Save the Date for Cupcakes. So lavish and beautiful!



3 comments:

  1. OH Vanessa... I love these adorable cookies! It's funny when I originally heard about Save the Date for Cupcakes' blog, I immediately thought of you! :) These are really cute my dear! Hope you and your family are doing well!

    {Hugs!}
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that respect, this item does operate or at the
    incredibly least does not make untrue claims.



    Stop by my blog :: flex Belt discount

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I simply noticed another message in another weblog that appeared like this.
    How are you aware all these items? That’s one cool post.


    Review my web site: having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com